Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Boisterous Musings

It is not quite a lull, no.  I don't know what it is.  But there is the sheer anger and fear that you know something happened, and you weren't there to prevent it.  I haven't played guitar in weeks.  Not just days, but weeks.  I'm starting to think I may never be able to play to my best ability ever again.  That's a terrifying thought.  Maybe it'll all be over soon.  Nothing is set in concrete.  Nothing is comfortable.  I'm not working towards anything.  There's no goals in mind.  Even existence is unnatural. 

There's too many flakey people out there.  They can't be real, they just can't deal.  I've aged overnight.  My youth is long behind me.  I just want to lie down and go away.  Clyde Bruckman's Final Repose?  No, it is Joaquin's.  I'm so weak.  Why do I even bother?  Will time move today?  Maybe, but it will still be me who suffers. 

I don't have anything important to say.  I'm done.  It's time to try and focus and do other things.  Well maybe try to focus.  Let's see what comes of it.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus