Monday, November 17, 2014

What Does It Take?

This and a million more questions that have no answers, on this update to Anarchy Inside My Mind!  Hahaha.  Ahh, things are just getting more difficult.  Day by day.  Minute by minute even.  There are just some places I can't even go.  It's not about what it takes, but what you know.  Things haven't quietened down yet.  Do I even have anything to say?  Probably not now, probably not for a while.  But that's okay.  It's all over, and nothing really lasts forever.  Not even us. 

Oh how things look up slowly but surely.  Removing time from actions or actions from time is the key thing.  It's a bit pointless, cause it's not like it is there anymore.  Regardless of the orientation or the setup. 

Well I suppose I better get some work done.  There are some weird people out there. 

Are you?

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus