Thursday, November 06, 2014

Copacetic or Copathetic?

Something or nothing?  That's what it all boils down to.  These are questions we are left with in the end.

Couldn't even think about blogging yesterday because I was late to work, and was under the pump the entire day.  Had to leave very late.  Got nothing done at home, of course.  Just put my entire day off kilter.  Buy I did get into some guitar, and boy I played really well.  I'm shocked!  After so much time away from the instrument, I still have the means to come back and play brilliantly.  I had so much to say before, and now it's all just eroding away.  Maybe this blog will die?  It will just slip away from my grasp, much like this existence.  Oh well.  That's just how it is.  It is what it is. 

I've told myself that I won't buy any more books until I've finished all the tasks ahead of me for the next couple of weeks.  It'll be my reward, or my consolation prize. 

It felt for a moment that I wasn't even breathing.  I could just sit and stare all day.

As a matter of fact...

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus