Monday, November 03, 2014

4More Years

I like the ambiguity of that statement.  Four more years?  Or for more years?  You can't stop time.  It will always win in the end, no matter how much you think you are winning, time has patience, and time is constant.  It will get to you, and there's nothing you can do.  Maybe after death, if we are still around in some form, maybe then we can overcome time.  Maybe time has an impact on all matter?

It's good to get back into the habit.  I'm with the program now.  I'm older.  I feel older.  I look older.  It's all just gotten to me. 

The UN and Council on Climate Change have announced that greenhouse gases are at their highest levels in nearly 800,000 years.  That's insane.  Obviously it's all as a result of human intervention, and the rate of increasing industrialisation around the world.  Maybe the damage is already done, and everything is now irreversible.  We should have known better.  We've known about the dangers of greenhouse gases for a long time, but nobody has done anything about it, due to the lobby of mining and other massive global corporations that make massive profits from destroying the ecosystem. 

I've got a lot of work to do, yet here I am just writing away.  I'm not bothered though.  But I am bored.  I suppose I had better do some work.

I hate having cash in my wallet.  It's just weird feeling. 

Life is just strange.  Everything about it is just strange.  Don't you think so?

Alright, my work is done.  Still got an hour to go before I'm done, though. 

Let's just call it here.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus