Friday, October 24, 2014

The Fold Itself

Is not a good place to be. Being back at university sucks. The classes are boring, the teaching is dreadful and I remember why this is all just a pointless endeavour.

But how things have changed! When I was in my final year of undergrad, our main lecture halls were just getting wifi. Nobody even had wifi devices back then! But now wifi coverage is all over campus. People are on their laptops or phones 24/7! It's nuts. It's really changed how we all learn. It is also a fantastic tool for procrastination. After all, blogging right in class! Yep teacher is talking and I am here typing away (on silent of course). It's fantastic! If they had this before I would have failed school for sure! Hahaa. I also would have blogged a bit more. My readings have nothing to do with the course and we don't get tested on this stuff since it's just an essay for the class.

Why bother? What's the point? This isn't learning, it's just doing your best to pass the subject. They're not the same thing.

Just let me write stuff from scratch. I can read a few books then turn things in. That's it! Don't need anything else.

Have you ever had a class so abstract that it was unhelpful and irrelevant? I have that now, and still have 2.5 days more to go! Damn it.

Is there such a thing as student rights? Should there be?

Horny, bored, tired and sad is the worst combination of things to be.

But I am grateful I can write this in class, amazing. Love blogger+, it's the best.

Im watching a clock that never ticks. Time has no meaning here. It's a fluid concept, so elusive and undefinable.

Just get me out of here. Will it be a few more hours? I have so much to do when I go home.

Beh. I'm exhausted and I still have a million things to do tonight. Oh joy. Well here's to it.

Joaquin out.

blog comments powered by Disqus