Monday, October 27, 2014

Round 1: Fight

I'm back into the swing of things unfortunately. It was one hell of a weekend of procrastination. But somehow I managed to be productive. It'll be weird if I have to go back to that 24/7.

Do I have a lot to say? Have I worn it down to the stub? Maybe the point of it all is that there is no point. That's the only certainty we get. And that's what you have to spend your life trying to reconcile. And then you're dead. For a minute this morning I thought I had escaped my physical boundaries and that I was actually dead. It was insane. Time goes too fast and we are all in the same predicament. Well almost all of us. Some of us are lucky enough to win the genetic lottery or the lottery of life. And you can devote your life to luxury or relaxation.

I don't want to do anything anymore. I just want to stay in bed and not move. Sleep it all away. Into eternity. Maybe I can tell myself it will be ok. But deep down it is telling me that it won't be.

Am I the best bejeweled 2 player in the world? I hope so! I can consistently score over 700k, but my all time best is 1.1 million, and nobody I know has ever come close to that. Surely that's gotta be worth something?

Take me back to easier times! When I could actually appreciate them. That's all. Nothing more. Is that too much to ask? But some people wish to turn the clock back on events which cannot be changed and they are forever different people as a result.

Ah free wifi. Art thou the best? Yes, you are. I wonder if I can get through class today. Then work again on Wednesday. Gosh I am not looking forward to this. I feel sickness coming on. None of this is good.

Let me just sit at the mall, walk around and blog. That's all I want right now.

Outcasts and jackasses. That's all we are. You fall in one category or you're in the other. You don't straddle.

Gosh it's only the middle of the day and I'm licked. Not going to be helped by my needing to have to do an assignment tonight. Yes a one night assignment! 2,000 words, it's insane. But I'll get it done.

So this is it. My last week in my 20s. Farewell, I hardly knew thee. I guess people in my position are generally linked together by common threads. And we all know what it is. Sadly.

Maybe the problem is that I'm never hungry anymore. There is no wanting, as opposed to needing. Living life lazily.

And as before, I've got work to do.

Joaquin out.

blog comments powered by Disqus