Friday, October 10, 2014

Blended Misconceptions Of Us

I'm with the program, you can be sure of that.  I haven't had time to blog this week because things have been incredibly busy.  But I need some productivity and inspiration to just get it going and get some results on the board.  It is hilarious how you notice things.  Not everything is small.  Daylight savings is killing me.  I can't sleep, I can't rest, I can't get anything done at home.  I feel ineffectual.  Maybe Valeria was on to something about the hesitation?  That, and curiosity killed the cat, and you can consider me slain.  You wait, and then it's all done.  It's all over.  You take the opportunity and that's it.  It goes against every fibre of your being, but in the end, that's the right result.  You can only just blame yourself, and that's what I'm doing.

I had a lot to blog about in my absence, but of course I didn't write anything down, so it's all now lost in the ether.  Just letting you know that I'm still here.  But I'll keep this here.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus