Friday, October 17, 2014

The Directionless Road

None of us know where we will end up.  There is no certainty in anything we do.  The nerve of some people.  They are not who they say they are.  Now there's a way, I can be heard.  I was yelling at a wall before.  Pointless exercise and cathartic behaviour, but it was not for anything worthwhile.  What is the truth?  Are people so caught up in their own lives that they are completely oblivious to the past?  I was speaking with an old friend the other day, and I don't believe I have a blog nickname for this person, but it turns out that they have completely forgotten a part of our shared history which had devastating impacts on me.  They just simply forgot.  Can you believe that?  It's a vital part of my schema, and they just forgot.  The fickleness of some people.  Not some.  A lot of people.  People want to complain so much about how society is drifting apart and that we are all more isolated than before.  But I blame everyone.  They can't see the frailty of human connections and relationships occur because they cannot hold on to anything.  They can't put in the effort.  They are all scared, they turn tail and run at the first sign of trouble.  Weak, you're all weak.  People are clueless to their own plight, and to the plight of others.  The truth is on my side.

Am now trying to expend some effort in getting out of here, but the more I think about it, I wonder if it's worth it.  Maybe problems will sort themselves out.  One thing can happen one way, and the other may be the outcome you want.  Everything in life comes down to yes or no, everything is binary.  That means with the perfect combination of things, you could technically have a perfect life.  Can everything be reduced to decisions like that?  Because what are our lives, if not the sum of those binary choices?

Haven't gotten much guitar in lately, and my nails are huge which is making a playing a bit tough.  But I will cut them tonight or something and I will get back into it.  Also need to hit up some study.  I'll be back with the program.  Got a fair bit of work to get through today.  I'm being hypnotised outside.  But I'll get to it.  I better get some stuff out of the way!

I'm slowly plugging through.  Nothing is infinite.  All our resources are going to run out someday.  So it strikes me as weird that consumables can be valued with any certainty about the price, or any volatility.  It should just be a flat price, and the free market should not determine any other price.  So just say oil now, it is worth much more than it used to be in the past.  But we all know that oil is going to run out at some point, that's just a fact.  Our rate of consumption is increasing exponentially, and the price is going up as a result.  But we need to look to the bigger picture, the end game.  How can oil have a price if it is a resource that will run out? 

I'm done.  Just done.  I'm burned out, and I didn't even shine brightly.  Thems the breaks.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus