Thursday, October 30, 2014

Mystified By The Alternative

I'm not impressed.  I'm just generally not impressed by anything anymore.  It's sad because I don't know when I became so cynical.  It's sick, isn't it?  I saw a new ad for Myer (which is an upmarket retailer here), where they started off good by saying that life used to be full of wonder and amazement, and they make a lot of good points about growing up and losing our fascination with the world.  Then at the end they make really explicit references to filling the gaps with materialism and capitalism, and it just leaves bad taste in the mouth.  It would have been a good ad without that, it could have been much more obscure. 

Life is just getting away from me at the moment.  But I guess that's ok, I'm in no hurry to catch up.  Maybe I'll just stop and start walking the other way.  I've got so much personal admin to take care of, it's like I need a personal assistant to get it all done.  So I suppose I'd better catch up on all that stuff now.  It's been like 4 days without playing guitar, I have withdrawals.  This isn't good!!

90 minutes to go and still trying to figure it out.

So much work to do.  No, there isn't enough time.  You think there is, and then bam, it's over.  And that's it.  So unfair.  And that's just the way it is.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus