Saturday, October 11, 2014

Saturday Night Blogger

We know how to do it!

So instead of doing absolutely anything else in the world, I am stuck here and wasting my time. Well things work out as usual.

But not all things end without purpose. I can still use my nuance developed from so long ago to get what I want. It's not all for naught. I can still get things done.

Do you ever look up and just look at the stars and just go wow the universe is so vast and we are so small in the grand scheme of things? And you realise we are just wasting our lives in the grandness of it all, stuck in these trivialities and pointless things.

I guess I can make up for not being able to blog for the majority of the week. I don't know why I haven't been able to get music before! I didn't get anything new in ages because I had stopped listening to new music and then I have been using iTunes to get stuff. So when I didn't have money in my account, I didn't get anything. But then I just rediscovered torrents! How good are they?! You can find almost anything, it's the best!

With every other form of retail exchange you can return the item if it is not satisfactory. But the Hollywood machine is so insidious they give you a trailer or a music clip and expect you to go see a movie or buy a cd or DVD based on hype. What if it's no good? I'm not paying for that! I get stuff for free. If I enjoy it, I will support the artist and buy the item, I have no qualms about that whatsoever.

Can I go home? I'm stuck in the ass end of the city and there is nowhere to go.

Maybe it's all a sign that we can get along and put everything where it should be. But I'm not sure yet. Still gotta stay alert and I'm always learning more than I'm actually using.

But as always this isn't the place and I don't have the time. There can be room to move. I could just fall asleep right here.

There are times when I hate my phone but then there are times like this when I'm consumed by boredom that I'm grateful to have a smart phone where I can pass the time.

I'll call it here for now.

Joaquin out.

blog comments powered by Disqus