Thursday, September 25, 2014

Lingua Franca

I don't know what that means.  Just how odd that it could be someone else.  I wouldn't even know.  In all cases, I'm just left out in the dark.  No post yesterday since I just decided to take the day off.  I'd had enough and just needed some time out to just read and play guitar, and boy, I got a lot of both done yesterday.  I feel good!  Well I did yesterday, and I'm already back to old habits today.  I gotta get out of this rut, cause it's no good.  I just played for hours yesterday and it was fantastic.

But it's also a crazy time, because I am away from work for just one day and the work just piles up.  I have so much to do over the next few days, sigh!  There's no respite.  I could be learning out there somewhere.  It's all about speed, accuracy, and physics.  I feel like I'm 10 feet tall.  It can be done.  Boom!  Hahahah.  I suppose this may have to be a relatively short one because of all the work I have to do.

And I've thought about it, and it makes sense that my demise will be heart attack.  I don't think it will even be a disease, it will be extreme hypertension, resulting in high blood pressure and a heart attack will fell me in the evening some time.  It's weird having that information now, but in a way it's also kind of a relief.  At least now I know. 

Everyone is just running off.  Just to all the places I don't want to go.  Can I focus it?  I'm on hold for lunch it seems.  That's ok.  All just slowly stumbling along.  I don't know what this means.  And the dark clouds are gathering around.  I'm just hiding out in a box.  Some people just completely forget about you unless you're in their face.  There's too much bad poetry out there. 

What was it all for?  Questions and no answers.  That's it.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus