Monday, September 15, 2014

I Hate Mondays

Monday seems to be the hardest word to say.  Alright, it's just 2 weeks to go until we get 2 public holiday weeks in a row, so it's 2-4 day weeks in a row.  I can't wait.  It was a relaxing weekend, but I'm still feeling tired and exhausted.  Should have been up and about this morning but I couldn't get started.

Can you keep chasing the curve?  It's just a line in the sand.  Nobody knows what's going on.  I'm about as sleepy as can be.  Nothing really going on at the moment.  And I don't think I have a lot to say.  Is everybody just sick?  What is this exactly?  I don't even know.

I just need to calm down and relax a bit.  There's some good chords out there, but I'm just not finding the right melody.  Let me read.  Oh man, it's going to be one of those days!  Not only is it 11:30am again, but I have nothing else to add.  Where are these days going?  Time is just being wasted, and that's absolutely the worst.  Everything is moving quickly.  Maybe it's better just to watch from afar.  I'm still left out in the dark. 

Well hey, at least I've got some things to keep me occupied.  Only 2 and a bit hours to go and I'm done.  Maybe it takes cojones bigger than what I have to make it in this.  Things fluctuate all the time. 

You have to get away from an addictive mindset.  Because it can't lead to good things. 

What can I do for an hour??  I'm not well and I'm hoping I'm not getting sick.  Just chew through it all.  You have to stick to a plan.  And don't forget!

I'm thinking, is the art of penmanship really lost?  I know it's harsh, considering I type all these things out.  I've never had neat handwriting, I prefer speed and accuracy over flowing cursive stuff, but there are some people out there who write really well.  As we've moved to a digital age, can people still write like they used to?  Even at school, kids are now typing on notepads and tabs and things like that.  Babies are brought up on touchscreens these days.  But can you hold a pen and write properly?  Can you read cursive properly? 

Oh come on!  still 40 minutes to go!!!  Ahhh!

Let's just call it there.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus