Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Wrench In The Works, Forget About The Perks

Despite all the time left on the clock, you can keep making mistake after mistake.  There's still a lot missing from the bigger picture.  Everything is cryptic and secretive.  There could be half a chance for logic, or reasoning, or explanation.  But not in this current state.  These re-lapses have to be dealt with.  There's a lot of mistruths, and a lot of ways to get off the beaten path.  No news is bad news, cause that was my case, wasn't it?  It could all be so sinister.  What's happening behind the scenes.  That's where I need to be.

My back is still not 100%.  I'll wait and see how it pans out after the weekend, cause it may be time to do some physio to remediate the situation.  Isn't that always the way? You wait and wait for something, and then you get up to it, and then you miss out, thinking there'll be another opportunity, when most of the time there isn't.  The perfect chances, the perfect opportunities, when they could have been more well thought out.  Is there anything more to say?  At least I don't have a full week of work ahead of me. 

Have a lot to catch up on, social media and guitar wise.  Didn't get anything done at all yesterday.  Things are still so busy at work, hence the lack of proper blogging, but I'll get to it at some point.  What's impressing the hell out of me is that I've been able to add stuff to my existing guitar parts!  This multilayering stuff is working!  Now I just have to record some things and dub over them.

Where did this day go?  Where did my life go?  They're both the same questions.  I suspect they both have the same answer.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus