Friday, January 31, 2014

Toffee Hats & Licorice Flats

Woke up and just didn't want to deal with things today.  The best part of my day is sleeping, because I'm not here.  Everything else is just not worth it.  Maybe I can't even tell the time anymore.  No, things are just simply not happening.

Nothing works.  My body is falling apart, when I need it to be together.  I have to make some changes.  It's all just a pack of lies that I was fed.  I just quit, because I can't cope with it.  I want to get in and just write.  I don't even want to eat.  I just want to sleep it all away.  All I look forward to in life is life being over.  Right now, that seems as hard as finding a four leaf clover.

Do you believe what's in front of you?  The clock is ticking.  I'm slowly progressing with work, but as usual, I don't really want to.  Like I've said before, I just want to go home and sleep everything away.  At least I only have an hour to go before this week is over.  And believe me, I know it's a wasted week.

There are assets everywhere.  If only.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus