Thursday, January 16, 2014

3 1/2 Days

That was my working week this week.  If only all of them were like that.  But next week will be a full week.  But after that is a public holiday and a shortened week.  I've already harped on about having a 4 day working week, and how beneficial that would be to society, but I don't think you need to hear that one again.  I'll be indisposed from this afternoon and tomorrow, so blogging may be out of the question, but I will do my best.  What is there for you when you are learning lessons from children's shows?  Deep, hard to swallow ones?

Memories fading in and out.  What's real and what's fantasy?  There's a whole lot being left unsaid.  How highly dubious.  I can't wait to get out of here and just lie on the couch.  That and play some guitar.  I haven't played in two days!  How messed up is that??!  I also think it's time to cut my nails again.  That wasn't very long that I cut them previously.  Maybe I'm just getting older and out of it. 

Slowly plodding along, doing my thing.  But I could do with a shake up.  A real world wake up. 

I'm going to call it there.

Why did you Gunt my fries??

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus