Saturday, January 04, 2014

With A Vengeance

I do return to blogging this year.  Sorry for the lack of posts over the break but I just could not be bothered.  I spent my time in front of the tv eating like a pig, watching movies and growing fat.  Seriously, I have put on weight within that week and a bit.  My pants don't fit!  I didn't go to the gym.  It's been terrible.  But who cares?  I'm not that concerned with it.  I'll make a return to it from next week.  Just really over everything, as you could probably tell from my last post.  I'm just feeling sick and I just want to go to sleep and never wake up.  Another year of the same.  The same old.

I don't think I have a lot to say.  No gym, and haven't played any guitar in a while.  I don't even know if I'm capable of playing, it's been that long.  I'm also tired as hell.  This isn't good. 

I think this can all be best summed up as ...

I'm exhausted.  I need sleep and alone time.  I would love to write more today, but I just can't fathom it.  It's all just a bit too hard.

It's funny isn't it?  The people you meet...

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus