Tuesday, January 28, 2014

There's So Much To Lose

Or is there?  It depends on what you value.  And what you value depends on you and what sort of life you had, and how you were brought up.  That begs the question, can people overcome the nature vs nurture question?  Are we really in charge of what we do?  Determinism vs positivism.  Fatalism vs hope.  I've got so many things I want to write about, but with work being the way it is at the moment, it's just a little difficult.  Especially since I have to be gone in a few weeks.  February is going to be an awful week for travel.  It'll be a real test of my stamina and patience.  But I'll soldier on through.  I always do, I always march brave.

This isn't so much a partnership.  It's a loose collection of necessities.  And maybe what was said before could be said to be right.  Convenience?  There's a lot more that can be done.  Let's hope karma can rear its head.  And it was true for the other day when for the first time in a long time, I wished I was dead.  The problem is I don't look my age, but in some way, I'm thinking I'm starting to feel it.  I've got 2 more of these left.  At best.  Jeez.

Done.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus