Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Dream Bloggin'

You know things are going to be good when you actually dream about blogging while you are sleeping!  Haha, it's a wonderful, expressive and cathartic activity.  Though I don't really recall what I was blogging about in my dream, I do vividly looking at my dash and typing stuff.  Those crazy sleep blogs.

It was really overcast this morning.  It looked like it could have rained.  But it did not, it has cleared up and all the foggy smog has rolled in, which isn't good cause this is a small and relatively unpolluted town.  I'd hate to see what a real big city would look like.  Don't even get me started on China and their smog problems.  It'll be heading for us all soon anyway.  I've got the idea that our planet is going to turn into Coruscant at some point.  It's just going to be a massive city planet. 

This body is just falling apart.  I'm not able to recover like I used to.  I also guess I don't have the same mentality that I used to have.  But it is very interesting, all of it.  I think life just continues on.  Even if it is not so announced.  But there are reasons for it.  Again, I am in the wrong place at the wrong time.  What the hell was I thinking?  I guess I could have been a bit more intelligent about everything.

For the love of god, it's only Wednesday!!  This isn't right.  This is a day that just won't go fast enough.  All I want to do right now is go home and just play guitar and write some songs.  Now the routine has changed, and I'll be messed up for the rest of the week.  Wrong turn.  Step back.  Take a look and see where you went wrong.

I'm not sure when I felt fatalistic about the whole thing.  It kind of just sort of crept up on me, you know?

3 hours again until I can get out of here! 

But I'll call time on this one.

Joaquin out
blog comments powered by Disqus