Monday, January 20, 2014

A Life Without Faith

This has been an interesting time, that's for sure.  I'm sure I'm overthinking things.  But it sure is nice right?  I wonder if it's indicative of anything wrong with me.  It probably is, but I don't need to address that.  Looking to head off again, but this time for a very short trip.  But there is a purpose to everything, isn't it?  Trailing shadows, a breath breathed many years ago, but still lurking in the same place.  It hurts my lungs.  I'm begging for respite, but there is none.  None at all to be had.

Perhaps it is faith which holds us back in the modern day?  Perhaps it was faith which drove us forward in the past, but everything just appears to be fading.  I wonder if we will ever live in a world devoid of organised religion?  Or will it come back in force somehow?  We are all lost.

I didn't choose this.  I am here, I am living.  And I shall be dead at some point.  And why?  It's all just pointless, really.

Sorry I haven't updated the JRL!  I have had time, but no motivation.

Things are also busy at work, hence the lack of proper posting, but I will aim to change that situation as soon as possible.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus