Sunday, January 01, 2012

First one for the year

It's good to see that the first post of the year is happening in good order!

After the shock of last year, I'm resolving to do a lot better. Not for your sake, but for my own, because I need to get a lot of things off my chest.

I just don't feel well. I'm just not feeling "it". I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to see this year out. What is ahead of me? I don't even know. Perish the thought if it's all the same.

Sitting here watching the rain in this summer heat and it feels amazing. I want to be outside walking in puddles.

Something is missing in my life. And I know exactly what it is. I know who it is. God this is all so difficult. There's an objective in sight, and I know what I have to do. And it's tearing me apart right at the seams, and every element that holds the particles that is me together is slowly dissolving and I'm melting away into nothingness.

She knows everything there is worth knowing about me.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus