Thursday, January 12, 2012

Listening To A Fat Woman Warble

And it sounds an awful lot like the trumpeting of angels.

You, yes, you. I want to be better than you at everything. I want to be superior to you in all the things that you regard yourself as good at. I want to make you feel inferior in all the things that are special to you. I want to take away the things which give you meaning and a sense of self.


The other started his new job today, and I’m looking forward to finding out how it went from him.

I’m looking forward to a weekend of not much.

Got Modern Warfare 3, and I am already hooked, I think I might have to
play it now!

Wow, already halfway through to equalling last year's posts. It's doable! Just making time for my love. It's right here.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus