Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Why I hate Mazda 323 Astina's With Roof Racks...

Sunrise: We Won't Get Lost Again

If you have not heard of the Aston Shuffle, please look up this song right now. It may be their only good song, but damn it is a great song. I didn't think I would be one for this sort of industrial house, but this track is just too good.

I really need to regain my focus and concentration. Bring back the hate! I never thought I'd be so happy to be saying that again. But here we are.

Yesterday I had a very weird experience at breakfast. I was eating my cereal, when suddenly a piece of cereal punctured the roof of my mouth and lodged itself in there! Yes, how weird and freaky is that?! Don't worry, I'm fine now, there was no bleeding or pain.

I really miss the only platonic female friend I've had. I've had stacks of female friends but not any that I have been quite close to. And the ones I was close to, I had feelings for. But the only true female platonic friends was a friend that the other and I had a while back. We were close and spoke about everything, and it was nice to have a friend like that. I would go over and sleep in her bed and nothing would happen. I miss that level of closeness and trust that I guess can't ever really occur again. I'd help her with her guy problems and we'd go out to dinners and go have fun in the city. Ah to reminisce like this.

Then she moved overseas after university finished and we just became acquaintances.

Oh Hanson - "you have so many relationships in this life; only one or two will last" - ouch.

You chose a life without me. And now my life is looking like a novel. Onwards and upwards, I am moving on with my life.

So this year is about self improvement.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus