Sunday, January 29, 2012

Marsupial Caught In The Headlights

I'm blogging at a phenomenal rate here. 20+ posts for the month so far, and looking at our better years, we were blogging at a rate of 12+ per month. I really hope I can keep this up.

Why are all the women I know scatterbrained? Too much and you start losing vital bits of information, or that people forget about you? If there is a woman out there who isn't scatterbrained, I would love to meet them. That is surely a holy grail of sorts right there!

There was a guy at the gym who was on the treadmill for like an hour and I got incredibly pissed off and developed an urge to just fly kick him off the machine and then strangle him till he was dead. What is wrong with me? I'd kill someone over something so petty and trivial as that?

Yeah, I'm a curious person. I will get to the bottom of things eventually. Getting better at what I do. Why did things have to happen this way? I'll know, you won't need to tell me. I'll know beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus