Thursday, January 05, 2012

Bloog; Blarg!

This morning I caught the early bus into work. Holy fuck. I saw a woman who was just so ridiculously attractive that I was actually pissed off! Haha, have you ever seen someone who was just that attractive that you had no choice but to just hate the world? Not in admiration of beauty or anything poetic or noble like that, but just on a really superficial level. I've never seen her before. Damn, looks like I should catch the early morning bus more often! Haha, not like I want to start off my day in such a foul mood - yes I was seriously pissed off! Like fuck, how dare she be so attractive?

Here's a secret: I hate tradies (tradespeople). Motherfucking dirty scum!! Case in point? I tried to make an appointment to have my airconditioning fixed (which has never worked despite me living here for almost 2 years). I talked to the tradie yesterday, and he didn't get back to me. So I get into work early, and then the cuntfuck decides to call me and say he's coming around in half an hour. What the fuck? Thanks for the notice, you boguetastic douchebag! Then he comes, looks at the filter and gets ME to hose it off. What the hell are you being paid for?! I hosed it off anyway, and then he places it on and says "ok try it out and if it doesn't work, let me know" and then runs off! He didn't even test it! He just took off. It obviously didn't work and I called him in the afternoon. The stuntastic bitch had taken off on holidays and can't see me till next week. You dumb ass motherfucker, now I have to go the weekend without aircon when it's this hot! Irrational urge to kill rising!!

Yeah, I know it's a generalisation, but hey, it's our blog, so fuck you! :)

Last night I found a place inside my heart that I did not know existed. A place of such strength and determination. I will be ok. It was very Lester Burnham like! Hopefully the ending here is going to be different!

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus