Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Please Remember This

10:21pm, Tuesday 24th of January, 2012.

I have nothing to say. Did I really have anything of import to say, ever?

It does not matter if I die tomorrow.

Sometimes I really hope that I die in my sleep. The prospect of tomorrow is frightening.

Yes, I do think about death a lot. Why can't it be the middle ages? We live far too long these days.

Existence, as is life, is fleeting.

What does tomorrow bring for you?

Nobody has commented in a post in a long time! I wonder why this is. People, say stuff! I don't care what it is! I'll try to engage if I can. Haha it probably has to do with the lack of posts over the past year, but with this post we have overtaken last year's poor milestone.

Here's to many more posts.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus