Sunday, January 22, 2012

Do You Love Chun-Li More Than You Love Me?

Have some pride. Fight when you need to.

Fight those who deserve to be beaten.

Do not be offended if there is something you can do about it.

Do not be weak.

Doing the wrong thing is justified if you are karma's tool.

How can you just stand there and let it happen? I'm so disappointed.

I don't want to be with such a weak willed, passive person. You should have let me handle it.

I don't want to be with anyone.

And all I feel is that insane rage. What I would give for a world without consequences...

Played some sports with some kids today and I think I pulled every muscle in my body! That's not a good sign of my fitness levels. It is indicative of getting older, though.

I need to cut shit friends out of my life. If you read this, think about all those people you know who are like cancers to your well-being. Cut them out. Plain and simple. You do not need them, and if you feel obligated, then don't whinge when things are not fine, because you have a choice.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus