Sunday, January 15, 2012

Gumboots Cannot Replace Real Shoes

Unless they can adequately reflect your current mood.

Strange dream last night. I felt like someone had stolen my bike, yet I knew who did it, so I went around and tried to break into their place. For some reason, I did this metal gear solid snake style, all covert and stealthy, yet (and don't ask me why), I was completely naked the whole time. I then proceeded to kill one of the perpetrators with a screwdriver to the neck, and that seemed to scare them off and I got my bike back. How very, very strange!

In addition to my Modern Warfare 3 goodness, I am also enjoying Diablo 2. Funny, yes, since I'm on to the bandwagon basically 10 years late, but I need to know how it pans out! It's a very deep game, and I've only just finished the first act - which is bigger than the entirety of the first game!! I still have 3 acts to go, how am I supposed to do this?! I can't wait to play some more of that.

Funny how life turns out like this, don't you think? Used up and discarded, and then promptly ignored. I never thought I would be the one that would have to forget in order to move on, since I was the one who was forgotten in the past. But things change. Life changes. People fuck you over. What can you do really? In the words of the Rembrandts - "that's just the way it is baby". Indeed.

Anyway, that's enough for now.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus