Friday, January 20, 2012

Undressing You With My Eyes

You know I'm doing it, and I don't care what you think. Why bother having lunch with me? I want to put my hands around your neck and squeeze for all I'm worth. How is that healthy? That I really want to hurt you?

How you play with my feelings. Stop making me feel bad. You shouldn't have done what you did. You should have apologised.

This subconscious teeth grinding from stress is causing me major headaches and serious jaw pain. I know what it's from, yet I can't stop it. I guess I might have to take preventative measures someday.

How you let this relationship die. How you let us die. You're so fucking adept at letting things die. Like your mother for a start. That's right, you should have stuck with her. You say all these things you plan to do, but I know you'll never do it. You're too scatterbrained. You need me in your life. I don't need you.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus