Saturday, December 31, 2011

Last post...for the year!

Had you going for a minute there didn't I?

I'd never leave this blog, I love it too much.

So before 2012 hits here, I thought I should say happy new year and enjoy yourself.

Going from the size of overall readership, I think we have a good sample size in terms of the general population. Chances are, some of you reading this won't make it past next year. Others will have something horrible happen to them. Others will do something horrible to another person. So think, what sort of year will the next one be for you? Haha, let's just ignore the Mayan calendar for a second (note: I am still yet to see the film 2012), and just imagine that life goes on for a bit. But even then, what if you are one of those who die in the next year? How are you going to live your life? Because you never know, it could be you...

As noted in my previous post, the readership here is quite diverse, with the majority of readers coming from the US, and then Australia. I thought that was an interesting breakdown, but even more exciting were the referring keywords - being "Dana Kronenthal" and "Karen Tso boyfriend". Hahaha! I'm quite sure those are some worthy keywords!

What's even more crazy is that the majority of users access this site via Internet Explorer. What the hell?! The world has moved on! Stop living in the 90's! We've moved past Explorer. You don't need to use Chrome, but there are other things out there! Mozilla Firefox, Opera! Hell, even safari! But explorer?! Insane! The world has moved on to bigger, better (and faster) things! But I have to admit, I'll always hold a soft spot for Netscape Navigator. The last few builds of that were definitely way better than anything IE ever had.

Anyway, thought you'd enjoy those snippets of trivia! For now, I'm off to enjoy a quiet night in. Best wishes to the other, who will be joining me from 3 January onwards!

Some interesting posts due in the future. Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus