Thursday, December 22, 2011

In Hindsight...

It probably wasn't such a good idea to jokingly accuse that well loved actress of being racist on twitter. But at least we've both gotten over it.

After that debacle, I am looking forward to seeing the year out.

I don't know about the rest of you, but 2011 has just not been a good year. Would the other agree with that assessment?

In other news, the other is coming back to town to live and work in 2k12! I'm looking forward to catching up again and jamming like the good ol' days.

What I'm really amazed by is the sheer stillness of this day.

Nothing is moving, I'm not hearing anything.

Am I moving faster than light?

This has been an utterly fail year for the blog, and this time I'm actually quite sorry.

Sorry for me rather than you. I've had a lot to say, but I guess I've been internalising everything and have not made the time to blog. Not even to write shorthand notes so that I can blog about it later. I guess that's the problem with the late 20's - everything you think seems to not be important enough.

All we have to rely on are facts. You have a certain number of them and fill in everything in between with assumptions. And that's where we are lost.

Telling a ratpack full of lies.

I'm all jealous and depressed!

Anyway, that's it for today.

Here's hoping for another entry before the end of the year.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus