Wednesday, December 28, 2011

A year to contemplate?

2011 hasn't been a great year for most people I know. I wonder why that is? Well here's hoping that 2012 is better around the dial for everyone.

What's married life like? I think it's a lot like single life, except that now there's another person in it! It may sound simple, but it is in actual fact very complicated. They say the first year is the hardest, and I'm inclined to agree. But if things don't get harder then this, then I say we have it relatively easy!

I've been looking at the new tabs in the blogger interface, and the stats tab is absolutely fantastic. We've got quite a diverse range of readership here, and it's all pretty much down to the other's idea (all those years ago now...) to start up a blog randomly, and since then all his design overhauls have resulted in the brilliance that is the current page.

Some more points to come later on. But for now I think it's movie time!

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus