Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Your Mind Will Lead You Astray

Because it's complete anarchy in there at the moment.  A little bit of irresponsibility in the morning can go a long way.  No I can't do this anymore.  I give up.  Well and truly.  I checked out a long time ago, the rest of me should be following suit right about now.  I need a vacation.  I feel like a slow heart attack is coming on.  I am not here.  This is not real.  None of it is.  It would explain why I'm jonesing like this.  This is withdrawal from reality.  That's the thing, there's so many obstacles that I'm up against, all trying to defeat me.  The only way I can win is if I bend the rules and get a bit reckless.  I'm warped, I'm being crushed under the weight of my own expectations compared to my own wasted potential. 

Just throw me in the trash, cause I'm worthless and useless.  I cannot believe it is only mid week.  Get me out of here.  None of these memories are real.  There's no truth behind them.  Perhaps I know what I'm doing, but more than likely I do not.  Time for some answers. 

Anyway, I'm done.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus