Friday, May 16, 2014

Driven To Succeed/Defeat

I like how that's interchangeable.  Time really is getting away from me.  It's like a carrot dangling right in front of me that I try to reach out to, but it's always just out of my grasp.  Get me out of here.  Yes, I know the advice is to enjoy every day of the week and not just look forward to the weekend.  But most of the time, the weekend brings freedom that you simply don't get during the week.  They're not the same thing, and you can't equate them.  My time is being wasted anyway.  The problem is if you play the long game, you may end up not knowing enough.  I have something which is better than nothing. 

This day is not going well.  Just let me get out of here.  I had a fair bit to say today but there's just no time.  Time, what a theme to recur throughout this blog.  What a marker.  But am I the only one that's aware of it?  I'm not the only one who knows what's going on.  If only I could be so lucky.  Not everyone is like that though.  My brain is fried, literally fried.  I can feel it on the pan and the heat is rising.  Just rolling from one state to another.  Superstate.  Not quite solid.  Not quite air.  Hahaha oh good memories of Alex Mack.  That was a great show. 

No, we're not special.  Just a pile of bones held up against gravity somehow.  At least only for a short while.  Should have known this would all be much more trouble than it's worth.  Nothing is worth it in the end.  None of it matters, so what's the point?  Nothing changes day by day.

Yep.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus