Saturday, May 10, 2014

Hostile Sensitivities

I really need to get my shit in gear, seriously. Things need to be more thought out and I need to have some sort of scope of time. Cause right now it's irrelevant but that was all I was relying on.

This is no doubt a strange place. I could be here one second and gone the next. But I haven't had my "good day to die" moment yet. Hmmm. I don't have what I need.

So close yet so far, no need to explain how these things are. The light is leaving here, it is leaving us as a society. Only for the void to come in.

This is gonna be tough! I'm intending to get some blogging done while out tonight but I have pretty low battery so things may get interesting. Look at all these people, just living their lives without a care in the world. This isn't real life. This is an artificial joke. What can we do?

There are so many secrets out here! I'm almost in shock. Almost. This is gonna be a long night. It is going to be one of those nights. Not knowing a damn thing amplified by 10 fold. This is not good. What weirdness is this?
It's too dark for all this shit. I am old but perhaps not old enough.

These things will always strike the boredom in me. So all there is to do is write. Sheesh what would I do in a world before smart phones? Haha I remember. I used to write memos to myself on my old phone and then wrote up my blog notes upon reviewing them the next day or a few days after. That was never good. Because most of the time I forgot my point and the intent of my messages. And those are the most important things if you want to get yourself across.

Gotta get this poison out of my system. Luckily it's not an addiction but other things are. And that's a prison of itself. What would other people do?! What can other people do? At least it's cold. The nice kind.

Done and done. This could be it.

Joaquin out.

blog comments powered by Disqus