Wednesday, May 07, 2014

Not Understood Yet, But Ready For It

But for what exactly?  I'm not sure.  My body is fatigued and it's only Wednesday.  I just need some quiet time.  You expunge the bad things from your memory, or at least you attempt to, but there's always the flashbacks, and that's something that can't be helped.  These cold mornings are killing me.  Constricting my lungs and suffocating me.  It's really unpleasant.  Maybe I need medication.  But we'll see.  Stuck in one of those moments where I can get off my butt and do something, but I sort of just want time away from everything.  It's tough because I actually have even more on my task list than what I originally had, so I'm behind on work for the first time in ages.  But that's ok, I'll catch up eventually.  Isn't it interesting?  That the same things we have experienced end up happening to other people.  A lot of folks are just wigging out, and I don't know why.  None of this is functional.  It's all an illusion.  Life is an illusion, some sick joke.  My circulation is so poor that I'm feeling cold all the time, it's not fun.  Let me just stay in bed all warm under the covers and just reading.  Reading is underrated in modern society, I think it's the best learning and recreational activity in the world.  Nothing else compares, not even close.

It's all being felt all the same.  But the game is lost if things change.  This is the one point where the status quo works in my favour.  GAH!  Hmmmmmm errrr.  Man I suppose I better get to work on this stuff.  Welcome to America, land of the free and missed opportunities!  Well I'm slowly getting through things. 

What is this post even?  It's bad because I hardly get to read posts back anymore.  I just don't have the time for it, and I guess writing posts in the way I do now doesn't really lend itself well to it.  But I'll eventually do it when I do the blog intro/retrospective.  Damn I wonder how long that'll take?? 

Jeeeez, what a busy day.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus