Saturday, May 10, 2014

Pulling Up Stumps And The Drums Make The Thump

That doesn't even make sense. I don't know what it means, so I don't know why I'm using it as a title of a post. Then again, the titles here regularly do not make much sense. I'm not too keen on living right now. I just want to sleep. A sleep where I don't need to wake up. I really need the rest. But at least I can blog today. Sorry for no action yesterday, but I was just too busy with work to put down any thoughts.


Then again I don't think I have any thoughts to share these days. I'm just an empty vessel. There's no thoughts or feelings, I just am. Which makes it all the weird that I can't quieten the mind. Always running a million miles a minute. I can't even capture what thoughts or feelings I have because they're all so transient. I'm just completely out of it, I really need some rest.


But how many times can I repeat myself? It's all the same here. I don't want to be.


Whatever it is.


Joaquin out.

blog comments powered by Disqus