Tuesday, March 18, 2014

The Fire Rises

And everything is burning up.  There's so many questions but no answers, even if you spend all of eternity in thought, nothing will become clearer.  You have to go out and actively seek out your answers.  Truth will shine a light on the unknown.  We will be all the better for the brightness.

I was reading that time exists for us to make sense of choices (at least this is from a humanistic perspective - I'm sure time outside of humanity is almost irrelevant on a smaller scale).  But we are not immortal, why?  Because if we had infinite life, choices become meaningless.  You can live out 100 years doing the wrong thing, or even longer.  Your actions don't really have consequences then.  So we don't live long, and the result is that we're meant to look to our choices to make sense and do the right thing, and eventually have better lives.  But to me, this only makes sense, this only has meaning, if there's life after death to reconcile it.  Or else all choices become irrelevant in the long term.  If the end sum game is nil, then everything is pointless.  We are searching for meaning in a world full of randomness and chaos.  Is that it?  Is that all there is?  There needs to be some sort of reconciliation, some spiritual accountancy.  There's nothing else for it.  I'm not even sure what I believe.  Hell, I don't even know what I don't know.

Been making some serious amendments to my dropbox files so that I can finalise some of my guitaring ideas.  But I think the biggest thing to do would be to actually record some of the ideas and start working on some overdubs and second guitar parts.  And then drums!  Drums baby. 

Is everything relative?  From all perspectives?  You have to figure it out, listen to what I tell you.  It's a great feeling to be blogging again.  It really has been too long.  But I'm worried that I'm running out of steam.  In the absence of good ideas going out, the rest of this stuff is basically gibberish.  But I'll work on it.  I really need to start using more of my brain power and hopefully the creative juices will start to flow again.

Here's to more of that.


Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus