Thursday, March 20, 2014

Questions To Thrive

Is that really the case?  I think it's more the answers that make you thrive.  Then again, it could be the right questions that help you thrive, if you're willing to consider and think things through, you don't even need to find an answer.  And yet here we are still stuck in an endless cycle of questions and answers.  Or questions with no answers, and a lot of answers, but nobody has even thought of the question.  The one I am most keen on, is there any point to it all?  I guess we're all so preoccupied with our own mediocrity and pointlessness to do anything else about it. 

Is life or even the universe in a state of flux?  Or is it really just static?  Since we go through life at a million miles a second, how can we really perceive that we haven't done this all before.  That we aren't going to do it all again.  There must be a point where after the big bang, every possible scenario gets played out.  Staticness in the true sense of the word cannot be a real thing, because we know everything changes, even if those points of perceived staticness do occur again from time to time.  Is this post even going anywhere?  I'm sorry about the randomness of everything, because things have just been really busy and I have completely lost my train of thought as I've typed this.  I'm sure it was going somewhere.  But that doesn't matter, I'll have more to blog about tomorrow, with hopefully some more time. 

I need to formulate an escape plan...

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus