Wednesday, March 05, 2014

Days Move Away From Me

Time it just keeps going on and on.  Why can't we seize the seconds and live so much harder and faster than we ever have before?  And in that we don't have to pay the price for existence.  Not just that, how come humans cannot live longer?  There are so many things which live much longer than we do, but I suppose on the balance of the evidence, most things live a lot less than we do.  So I guess that's something?  Why does time have to be a force in the universe?  Why is it also so poorly understood?  If only it could be manipulated like light or gravity.  But here we are, and there you go, and only that remains are memories.

Today is my last day of work for a while.  Too bad I have to get a medical procedure done to earn that.  But I'll take what I can get, even the insane swelling and pain that accompanies what I gotta do.  Crap, do I have anything to say?

Probably not.  We'll see how things go while I'm at home.  Maybe I was too young for that.

What is this blog?  Where are we going?  Well the other started this up in 2004 because blogging was a relatively new phenomenon then.  This was before social media took off in other forms such as tumblr, instagram and facebook.  It was just a place to express our thoughts and feelings, whether on point, or totally abstract.  It's also an opinion soapbox.  It is whatever we want it to be.  There's no theme.  It just continues as is, and that's the way I envision it going in the future.  At least until it becomes untenable to keep up with, or I'm dead.  One or the other, haha!

I think I'm done with this day.

Take care folks.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus