Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Plus One

Are we really living relative lives?  Is everything relative size?  How can such large bodies displace gravity?  Hell, and other bodies displace time!  What a power.  What an ability.  Or maybe it's just a function of size.  The multiverse is not a proven scientific fact.  Until it is (if it is), then I don't think we can present it as anything but a theory.  Otherwise you're just being irresponsible, and you might as well give credence to silly theories like intelligent design.

There are just so many options out there.  You need to find out what cost savings work for you and whether you can get the same level of service (or better) for even cheaper.  That's where the smart money is, because every dollar counts in the end. 

I'm concerned whether I've been discovered.  Things didn't load up yesterday like they used to.  There was no lag between opening my mail system up and when the messages appeared.  Although none of the messages appeared to be read.  Perhaps I'm just overthinking it.  But still that's never happened before!  What an interesting day to have that happen.  What a craptacular evening, I went to bed way too late and I didn't even get a chance to play a single note on guitar.  Now I'm definitely not feeling the love, and I'm down one day on some much needed practice.  Doesn't help that my nails are again coming back out like claws.

I've really gotta get out of here before it's too late.  Would just love to drop everything and run.  Here's some food for thought.  We can't predict the future with certainty, right?  Well picture this, if we throw a dice up in the air, we don't know what side will land face up.  But things like the size of the dice, it's weight, it's rotation speed, atmosphere, impact angle with the ground can all be calculated.  If you are aware of all the variables, then you can tell with a reasonable degree of certainty what side will land face up.  But until that dice is released, you don't know.  So up until a point, can mathematics predict the future?  Perhaps only once potential energy becomes kinetic energy.  You just have to know the numbers and what's relevant.  Maybe if the numbers were better could get predictions as soon as the dice was released with certainty.  Imagine that.  But until that dice is released, it's impossible to tell.  Maybe a perfect allegory for your life?  Mine too!

I've reserved today for just blogging, but I get in and there's just stuff to do all over the place!  Very very annoying I tell you!  But at least I can multitask.  I'm thinking of changing our internet.  For a cost saving of 5 dollars overall, we can get 40gig more data quota per month!  How cool would that be?!  I can finally start using the internet like a regular person!  Who woulda thunk it?  Hahaha.  Not just that, but I'm also planning on changing phones to take advantage of 4G.  Which is crazy, because it's $20 per month cheaper than my current plan which is just crappy 3G on my crappy phone.  But now the question is whether I go for a Galaxy S4 or an iPhone5C?  Hmm decisions, decisions.  Ok just over an hour to go until I'm out of here and I am looking forward to it. 

It's all so secretive from right under my nose!!  But it wouldn't be the first time, right?  I think it's time for a change.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus