Thursday, March 27, 2014

A Tribble For Your Troubles?

I don't even have a tribble.  I don't want a tribble!  This is just an incredibly odd day.  I feel like I'm on drugs, but I can tell you that I'm stone cold sober, but my life is flashing before my very eyes.  It's going slowly and it's a very uneventful life. 

I really enjoyed Survivor during its first few seasons.  It was one of the first reality tv shows ever, and at the time it was a novel and unique concept.  I particularly enjoyed the antics of Richard Hatch, who knew from the first episode that he was going to win.  He was responsible for creating alliances.  He was responsible for strategy.  His confidence bordering on arrogance was sublime.  His balls at deliberately not winning the final immunity challenge will always be unmatched in my books, because at that point, he probably knew he had won.  I just feel bad that he had all those legal troubles after his win.  And now we are all bathed in way too much reality tv!!

I'm not whole anymore.  I'm broken.  Missing pieces.  It's all falling apart.  Gotta stop skipping out on living.  Everything has taken on a greyness, a dullness of infinite length.  On that note, I think I've exhausted all my good ideas this week!  But that's ok, I'll keep plodding along as I always do.  At least tomorrow is Friday, and I got paid today!  Always good to have money in the bank. 

What sort of world are we living in?  Everything is just chaos and random. 

Arghhh just over an hour to go until I'm done.  I just want to be totally done.  This is deliberate obfuscation. 

Goddamn it, I need to break these old habits.  They're not good for me.  They eat up so much time.

Hmmmm.  Half baked plans and ideas...

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus