Tuesday, March 25, 2014

That, This, There & Then.

I don't even know what's going on.  I'm just lost in a daze and I'm feeling ridiculously tired.  To cap it all off, I haven't been playing a lot of guitar lately.  I'm sort of lost and confused even while I'm just sitting here at my desk doing nothing in particular.  And to top everything off, my back is really sore and I can't turn my head from side to side properly anymore.  Sheesh, the spectre of time is the worst.  Do you recall a game called Spectre 7 on Mac?  That was pretty cool, and some pretty sweet vector graphics, I played a fair bit of it in my time.

I think everyone needs to wake up to a good view every day.  It makes all the difference.  And while there are friends who are living it up and having a good time, I'm stuck here in this misery.  The status quo has to be overcome.  No, it must be overcome.  Or else this life will have been wasted.  At times I just wish I could escape it all and get the bigger picture of things.  Away from everything.  Just step outside of existence even.

What can you do when even the data sets could be fault?  I've been suspecting this for some time, because what I've seen makes no sense.  Is it all just wrong?  Because any work that occurs from there is all just a fallacy if I'm not working with the right stuff. 

Look at how birds flock together in flight.  It's all just so organic, there has to be some order to it.  Something unseen is going on.  You can make algorithmic models that mimic it, but they don't quite capture the beauty of birds changing direction in flight. 

I was reading that one thing that has defined humanity and the rise and fall of nations is the increasing distance at which we can fight.  That is very true.  There was originally hand to hand unarmed combat from our prehistoric times.  Then with the advent of tools, we increased the distance and became dominant.  Then throwing rocks, leading to spears, javelins, slings, bows, matchlocks, pistols, guns, rifles, missiles, airplanes, nukes, and probably next up is satellite laser strikes from outer space.  The issue is one of danger to the self.  Why go up and put yourself at risk in the face of an enemy who can beat you, when you can strike at a distance and ensure you can hurt them at no personal risk to yourself?  We need to stop putting human ideals on everything, we're not the be all and end all.

If there is a God, why don't the animals know about it?  Surely God would have revealed itself to them?  Why would we be the only ones to comprehend it?  Gosh, I lack so many fundamental skills.  I'm not really a human, am I?  This would all make a lot more sense if I was actually in Third Rock from the Sun.  Just cleaning house and decluttering the mind.  Need to get back to the peak of it all.

Damn it, I had some good ideas to blog about when I was out to lunch, and now that I'm back at my desk I have completely forgotten what I meant to say.  I really need to work on improving my memory.  If people can memorise entire decks of cards, then surely I can remember one particular discussion point.  Time to train the mind as well as the body.

Hmmm, I don't think I have anything else to say today.  At least there's only 2 hours to go until I get home.

Is there anybody who can help me?  Is there anybody who can facilitate me getting what I want?  Perhaps.  Perhaps.  There is a point, but it's not enough to go on and there's no time.  There's even half an idea.  In fact there could be two half baked ones, which could be a full idea!  Hahahaha.

I've found that having stopped using tumblr for a little while, I now have so much more time on my hands.  It's brilliant. 

What I don't understand is celebrity chefs who are famous for operating a restaurant, and then they go nuts, get some media exposure and then go open about 20 restaurants - nothing to do with the theme of the original restaurant, but a smattering of things ranging from fine dining, to asian, to cheap takeaway!  What the hell?!  It also sucks for people who want to go to these places, because that chef will never be there, not even at their original restaurant, because they are far too busy!  And that defeats the purpose of going to see world class chefs in their restaurants.  So what's the point?!  Grumble, grumble.

I'm done for today.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus