Monday, February 15, 2010

Staring Blankly At The Screen

It has been raining like crazy here! I for one, am a massive fan of a big deluge. I don't even remember seeing this much rain before. Looks like London (from all the stereotypes that I've gathered anyway). I remember that in High School I never went to class if it was raining, I'd just stay in bed and sleep in. Ahh I miss those days. I wish I still had that policy in place!

My mouth burn has finally healed and I can eat crunchy good again, so I am uber happy! Yay!

Damn Mondays, killing me! But Tuesday is also the new Monday, so we'll see how that breaks down! I was so tired, I was struggling throughout the day.

I actually had work today, so I was happy for a change! I've been told that work tends to ebb and flow. Things are going to be busy for a while too, so woop! Haha this may also mean that I won't have as many blog notes to get through everyday.

There were girls doing some can-can like dance in the City today. I don't know why, but I could not look away. The outfits, the dancing, it was amazing. It was also ridiculously erotic. I just stared like a slack jawed yokel. Goddamn, it was like something out of Moulin Rouge! Suffice to say, female company was not impressed with my behaviour.

Is cache on the net, namely being able to track down old pages that have been updated/changed from the past a good thing? I don't know. I think if you're gonna put it up, you've already made a conscious decision to put yourself out there. Therefore, cache should not be a problem for you. If it's something you're going to regret later, don't put it up!

I am really disappointed by the failure of others! Especially when you were relying on them to get tasks done. I hate to keep falling back to it, but the only person you can trust is yourself.

With that, Joaquin out!
blog comments powered by Disqus