Friday, February 05, 2010

Dear Jesus, Please Keep Us Safe From The Poor People

I had another interesting dream last night! Apparently I got into some situation in some slum somewhere (where I was either going to school or working) where some annoying guy hurt me, so I pretended that he'd killed me to get back at him. Then I had to set about convincing people that I was actually dead, and when they saw me, it was really just a ghost and not real. So I was sitting next to people talking and carrying on like normal when everyone could see me etc. but they all thought I was dead!

I need to buy the Best of Fleetwood Mac album. Note to self: BUY IT!

I was incredibly busy as hell this morning! It was a nice change of pace for once. Reminded me of the old daysss at my last work, haha! Haha, it was crazy town I tell you, I was doing work that I'm not even responsible for, again just like the old daysss, haha!

What's annoying is that I can't even rest my eyes on the job anymore! At my old desk I could just look like I was reading something intently while I had my eyes closed and just trying to recharge my batteries. But these days, because of the location of my current desk - a central location - I can't do it anymore!! It's bloody annoying, especially since I am so tired these days. Even much more than I was at my last job, and that's not a good thing.

I fleshed out an idea for Anarchy Inside My Mind, that I'm hoping the other can comment and improve on shortly. It sounds pretty good, I must say!

You know what the difference is between public and private sector work places? Children. In private work places you only see kids at the end of the day when it's almost home time and they're just going to get a lift home. But in public work places you get kids around ALL day, screaming, crying, taking people away from work and everything. It's like a bloody menagerie I tell you!

It's good to have some rain lately. The weather had been extremely warm as of late. We have these little solar powered notice boards on main roads which show current dam levels, and things were seeming to shrink, and that would be a terrible thing. But hopefully with the week of rain that is forecast, things should be turning around. I just really wish I was at home playing guitar and streets of rage.

Our building is split into two parts. The side I'm on (especially on the floor that I'm on) lacks talent. I rarely venture to the other side, even if it is part of our division. But I was there today and goddamn, one of the sections (of course on the side I have never walked past) has TALENT. AWESOME talent. Why was I not told of this earlier??! I am astounded. But no, I am stuck in my nook, with nothing! I guess it's penance for all the hotness of my last job, haha!

I read a report today that less American teens are blogging, but have turned out in droves for social networking sites and microblogging (ie twitter). These people are idiots! I am not a teen, nor am I American! I like my blogging thank you. In fact for me, I have neglected social networking and prefer this!

That's my 4.5 cents for now. Have a nice day folks!
blog comments powered by Disqus