Sunday, February 14, 2010

The Healing Fire

Already at 22 posts for the year, which is pretty damn good! Especially when you compare it against 2007, which had only 39 for the entire year. I put this down to it being my honours and last year at uni, hence I was too stressed out for anything. But I don't know why!

Getting into GTA4, probably a bit too much though! It was a slack weekend, and I don't remember doing anything BUT playing the game. Not good! Haha, it's just too damn absorbing! In relation to Independence FM, I'm not a fan. By putting your own music in the game, you put yourself in the game, and you detract from the story telling and immersing yourself in Niko Bellic's world. If you want to put yourself in, it just loses its impact, as well as the atmosphere.

Winter Olympics are on and I'm very happy! I actually favour them over the summer version. I can just leave them on in the background and just pick things up when I'm ready to watch what I want to. It's also a good way to learn about sports you don't really hear much about, especially living on a dry continent.

It's crappy when you have plans but then they just amount to nil due to other people!! Blahh!

Joaquin out!
blog comments powered by Disqus