Thursday, February 11, 2010

Some Of Us Made Of Steel/Sleaze-O-Riffic

I had an interesting dream last night. For some reason I was running along this path, parallel to a guy I knew in High School, who was running on another path. You're probably thinking that this isn't interesting. This guy was the fastest guy in school during Primary and still pretty damn quick in High School. So there I was, running damn hard, and for damn long. What's more, is that I was keeping up with this guy and getting ahead on some bits. We ran for ages, it must have been like a kilometre or so. It felt good, it was good. I ran hard when I needed to, I cut back when I needed to. It was great, cause I know I can't and never have been able to run that way.

What is risk? I find the concept interesting. It could potentially be anything and nothing at the same time. This makes risk management consultants and degrees in risk management so perplexing for me. I can't believe that things like these can be taught. To me it just seems to be a bunch of common sense - that nobody can really teach you. If everyone managed risk appropriately, no more risk would exist. That in itself is a risk for risk management consultants, have they thought of that??

I was reading on facebook the other day that some friend of mine became a fan of "curvy girls are more attractive than skinny girls". I have to agree, and my thoughts on this subject are placed somewhere in previous posts, so I will not re-state them here. But I found this strange coming from this guy, as his girlfriend (while attractive) is ultra skinny! Like what the hell?! Does she not possess any self knowledge?? She's not curvy? What if she knows she's skinny? What will she think of his fanboyness?? Haha! It's a strange world i say. I hate it when skinny girls like Jessica Alba etc get called curvy, it's not right!

Anyhow, that's it for tonight folks. Have a nice day. Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus