Friday, February 26, 2010

It's Hard For Me To Trust You When Your Pants Are On Fire

I just can't believe how quickly technology can catch up these days. I remember a few years ago when portable mp3 players were new to the market. They were very expensive and had little memory capacity. The other day I saw a 4 gig model for just 40 dollars! That's insane!! I think this effect will only get crazier with time.

I've have been looking out for new ADSL2+ plans. This new one from AAPT with unlimited downloads and no shaping sounds brilliant! I think I might just have to get it.

New songs have been coming up from the other on dropbox and I am loving it! Hopefully there should be a jam this weekend and some ideas concreted down. I recently finished a piece that the other and I had been working on a while ago, which came from a warm up riff that the other used. I laid down a nice progression I had up the sleeve and it just went well together. So from there I have put some more half ideas I had into it and now it's looking very complete! Can't wait to show the other. This putting together the smatterings of ideas we have is turning out to yield some fantastic results!

I have been incredibly busy at work, hence no blog notes to think of throughout the day. I'm even busy after work with silly social things, so hence, no time to blog either! Some respite please!

I have been getting in on the winter olympics action! However, the coverage on the Nine network has been abysmal. I want more bobsleigh! I want to know what curling is about!! Johnny Weir is a champion though!

I have really been enjoying Fleetwood Mac as of late. I bought the Very Best of album a few days back and it's been making a regular rotation on my work computer. In addition to my Kid Sister album the other day and Michael Jackson Essential album a few months ago, it's the most amount of CD's I've bought in years!

Anyway, I need to be up early. Have a nice day folks!

Close my close my close my eyes.
blog comments powered by Disqus