Wednesday, December 30, 2009

When The Circle Comes Around...

Put yourself in my place was truly Kylie Minogue's magnum opus. Probably one of the best chorus melodies I've heard in my life. I want to cover it.

Today saw a blast from the past, T-Man (as the other will know), called me up out of nowhere and we got chatting! He has not been up to much. Neither had I - then I got thinking that this is the story of my life. Many goings on from day to day, none worth mentioning. I want to do something! I said we should catch up ASAP, before the new year hits, and he was down with that. Too bad the other is not here to enjoy the catch up too.

34-1. Those are my current love odds. 34 fails (that I can remember)! Haha that's HUGE when you think about it. But it could be more, due to the failure of my memory. But regardless, it doesn't matter how big the number on the left is, as long as the 1 is there, that's all that matters.

I really must get out of here, before I do something crazy. I just need to bide my time till I can see what's out there and go for it.

So I went over my download limit the other day and I got shaped. I have not been shaped for years! It really sucked, it felt like dial up days. I really need to fix up my internet situation some time soon! At least it was for only 2 days, so I didn't have to suffer too badly.

I have neglected my movies and tv shows, but I came across some older song ideas last night, and I am aiming to consolidate some of the ideas into a whole song, cause they fit, and there's good connection between the ideas. What more do you need? I need to complete these things damn it!

As mentioned, the Joaquin Rate List (JRL), will be updated soon. Only a few to put in this time around, but as the list is ridiculously huge, it's still a feat in itself!

I keep having these dreams that I used to have as a kid. I of course had forgotten them since I was a kid, but they were memorable - at that time. Now they are disturbing. I still haven't been able to make sense of them now. But there is a sense of peace underneath it all.

That's it for today folks. Have a nice day. Joaquin out!
blog comments powered by Disqus