Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Look Around & Ask Why

I'm just having an absolute blast blogging, so I should keep up this momentum while I can! Why do I blog? I have no idea, I don't think it's for the benefit of people reading this (obviously). I think it's just so I have a bookmark for some of the thoughts in my head, as I tend to forget things from day to day. So it's a nice reminder to have. As I've said a million times before, being introspective is a positive trait. However, it is important not to always get stuck in the past.

You know that since working in the Government, I have become privy to incredibly financially sensitive information? WAY more than I had for a year and a half of working for a financial services firm! How funny is that? I could be rich! Better start that short selling already, haha!

I am so happy that Malcolm In the Middle is back on tv and being shown from the start. I fell off the bandwagon some time back when the tv channel stopped showing it regularly. But I realised what an affinity I had with the character. Smart kid in a dysfunctional family. Yep that's me. I was there! I remember those advanced level classes! It was truly disturbing, haha it's good to reminisce!

Am I feeling numb? Have I just settled into this life of drudgery and given up? I hope not, cause even I don't know the answer to the question!

I had a funny training session at work today where some guy was pointing out all these flaws in the material provided at the course and these were absolutely brilliant pickups! I can't believe he was able to do that! I think even the hot woman running the course was impressed. Damn him!

Speaking of girls, where art thou? It's been a while since I've mentioned them! Yes, the Joaquin Rate List (JRL) will be updated shortly. The girl who had my job before I came in had a fantastic ass. Like INCREDIBLE. I remember one time I was walking to work in the morning, and she was walking in front of me and I was downwind of her getting a gentle whiff of her subtle perfume. I was walking in a happy dazed delirium of horniness. But I don't see her much, she's in a different area now! But having no talent at my work is good. I get more done and there's no distractions. Very different to my last work where we were all the same age. Here I'm the youngest by a good few decades!

So as I've mentioned before, yes a promotion is on its way to me! The documentation is on the way! When it comes through, I'm going to be dancing around and doing karate kicks and screams like when Gary Colemen was on The Simpsons "YAAAAH" "URGHH!" haha gold. The pay increase is going to be substantial!

Do we let attractive girls get away with more? Well besides being incredibly stupid? Haha wait a minute, I should qualify that I said girls and not people, cause I can only approach this as a straight male. I was waiting for my meal to be made (incidentally, at a Mexican place that the other introduced me to - absolutely fantastic), when an incredibly hot girl in front of me was taking ages to order, and seemed utterly confused by the simplest of questions. This would normally infuriate me, as I take only 30 minutes for lunch each day so I can claim more time back on flexible arrangements later on. This was eating into my time, and I would have been annoyed. But all I was doing was standing behind her admiring her well formed ass! Then I realised that I'm probably guilty of it too, so I cannot judge. But why?

That's it for now folks!

Have a nice day!
blog comments powered by Disqus