Tuesday, December 01, 2009

We need to justify this...

I have to sing the praises of San Pellegrino juices. For those not in the know, San Pellegrino is some wanky brand of mineral water. However, anyone who pays top dollar for water is an idiot. However, their brand of juices is incredible. They have exotic tastes that are unique in the marketplace. I was introduced to it when I was dining at an Italian restaurant with a friend. I remember the night well because the food was good, and I tried the Limonatta flavour and it was awesome! Now I've also grown to like the Aranciata Rossa flavour. I need to get some more of that, but of course, it can never replace my beloved Vanilla Coke.

I will be heading interstate on Thursday to help some friends move house, so I will be out of town for a few days. It'll be good to get out of here for a bit, away from work, the internet and the like, and just enjoy some food, relaxation, and guitar.

The other has told me that he will be heading overseas in a little bit for a few weeks on some personal business. I am aiming to look after the other's place while he is gone, to make sure no harm comes to it.

Besides that, not much else to report. Just getting up in some guitar. Have a nice day folks!
blog comments powered by Disqus